Monday, March 8, 2010

Nothing crafty to report...

My trusty Singer is still visiting the doc so not much crafty has gone on this past week.


Mom & Dad came to Tucson yesterday to go to the Diamondbacks Spring Training game with me & Mr. Crafty, their Christmas present from us. Storms were moving into the area from California but we were hoping they would hold.

Dad was ready to protect us from any fly balls!

I managed to score some awesome seats! Mom & Dad have a partial season ticket package so Dad emailed me a link to order tickets before they went on sale to the general public. I had to try a couple times to get tickets on the 3rd baseline but I managed to score some awesome seats!

Mom's favorite, Stephen Drew

3rd row, next to the Diamondbacks dugout!

My fav, Connor Jackson - rounding the bases after his homerun!

Unfortunately, the rain didn't stay away. We got rained on during periods of the game and it was called due to the rain after the 5th or 6th inning.



We were up 9-3 at that point and we had enjoyed ourselves so we were OK not seeing an entire game.

Rest of the photos can be found here. You can see how it got sunny for about 10-15 minutes as you flip through them

No comments: