Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Process pledge

Have you heard about the process pledge? Over 200 quilting blogger have pledged to talk more about their process of creating quilts. I signed the pledge this morning... been meaning to do it and just kept getting distracted. (Mr. Crafty says I am like a cat and I get distracted easily by bright shiny objects. Wish that was the case, I've just been buried under schoolwork).

The Process Pledge

So I will be talking more about my creative process when quilting and making other craft projects. Right now my list of projects keeps growing so I should have plenty to talk about. Once Mr. Crafty & I reanrrange our living/dining room areas. He told me that I will get my own crafty corner, which will be nice since currently my messy crtaft/dining room table is the first thing you see when you walk into the room.

No comments: