Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wish he had told me sooner...

So this Sunday morning, I mention the Yudu to the Mr. and how awesome I think it is, especially since he keeps trying to get me to make tshirts for his group of friends. Freezer paper works, but I am not sure I want to make 10 (or more!) of the same shirt using freezer paper.


Since it was Sunday morning, of course I found the Yudu infomercial on. He says "That's so cool, we should get that!" Then he asks me how much they run. I sigh and say "I wish I had known you were interested in this sooner! They were HALF PRICE at Joann's the day after Thanksgiving!" And of course, I had been at Joann's (before they opened) with my mom...


*sigh


Men!


So now I am on the hunt for a great sale on the Yudu. Best I found so far is $199 - infomercial price is $279. Could have gotten it at Joann's at 6am the day after Thanksgiving for $149! (Since I was up at 4:30am and one of the first 50 people in the store...)

No comments: