Monday, December 14, 2009

Trusty sewing machine is BACK!!!

I got mom's sewing machine back from the shop on Friday but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. My brother was in town from Springfield, MO so I was busy with him and, oh yeah, we also both ran in yesterday's Tucson Half Marathon. Mark finished 12th overall. I had a PR (personal record) of 2:22:12 (despite the reappearance of my hip injury) and I was 900-something overall. I'm limping around today since every muscle below my waist is sore and tight.

Time for some sewing this week. Gotta finish those Christmas gifts!!!

My step-grandma Lorraine (a.k.a. Grandma Raine) was admitted to the ICU this weekend with double pneumonia :-( She's a fighter though so everyone is hopeful that she'll pull through this since she's battled cancer and lumpus for the past decade. Still a tough time for the family.

No comments: