Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ready to get my Gleek on

For my 30th birthday a few weeks ago, my parents gave me tickets to see Glee Live! I get to see the cast in all their glory performing some of the songs from the show. They are only performing in 4 cities and Phoenix is one of them. I am more than willing to make the 4 hour round-trip drive. I am sooo excited and I am going to Gleek out for a minute.

I decided that I needed to rock some really awesome homemade tshirt to show my love for all things Glee. When I went to see the New Kids on the Block (omg, such an awesome show - the 11yr old-version of Crafty Jennifer screamed her lungs out!) I saw some really fantastic shirts women had made.

I debated for a long time what I should make for Glee. I finally decided to replicate their logo, except in sequins (and of course add a "k" at the end).


I finished this one this morning before my first run with Team In Training. I am back training with them again, all to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in the hopes of finding a cure for cancer. We are *this close* to finding a cure for lymphoma! I am commited to raising $3500 for this cause. You can check out more information about the cause and make a donation at http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/nikesf10/jennifer

No comments: