Thursday, February 25, 2010

Heather Ross Gnomes

Can I just say my 30th birthday is just 30 days away and if you are looking for something to get me for the big day - I WANT, I WANT, I WANT HEATHER ROSS GNOMES! They are available on Spoonflower as we speak. Mom, if you are reading this blog, this is what I want from you & Dad! (And I know I sound like a petulant teenager but these adorable gnomes just drive me nuts with their adorable awesomeness!)



In case you are just dying to know my plans for my birthday, which conveniently falls on a Saturday, we are having an awesome 80's-themed party! And the following afternoon, we're heading to a Diamondbacks Spring Training game - one of the last in Tucson. So sad the Dbacks are leaving Tucson, no more Spring Training in town after this year :-(

No comments: