Friday, February 19, 2010

Introducing the crafty assistants

Nothing too crafty has happened at the house lately. I decided to go back to school full-time for a second master's degree while working full-time. Am I nuts? Probably! Much of my time has been spent reading, doing stats homework and writing papers. Quilting and other crafty things are my "treat" for when I finish my homework. And I am getting grumpy because I haven't had a treat lately!*

I wanted to take a second to introduce my crafty assistants, Maggie and Rory. Actually, Maggie is my quality assurance supervisor. Everyone needs a cat supervisor to make sure there work comes out right!
Rory "assisting" me with binding a quilt

Maggie checking the quality of my work


*Actually, I worked on Ebony's blocks for a few minutes last night between dishes & laundry. But no substantial crafting time for a few weeks.



No comments: