Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I NEED this. Someone please explain to Mr. Crafty why this is a MUST-HAVE!

So it's no secret that I love me some gnomes. I just can't get enough of them. Now I don't run around buying every one I see, no I am a selective gnome owner. However, Crafty Mama (a.k.a. my mom) did buy the mister and me tickets to a Diamondbacks game last month specifically because that night was Diamondbacks Gnome giveaway night. We may have gotten to the game 2 hours before it started to make sure we were one of the 5,000 that got a Dbacks gnome... just maybe that was us. And Homer sits next to our TV. I'll introduce you sometime.

Anyway, I don't know if you have seen this fabric line by Monica Solorio-Snow aka The Happy Zombie for Lecien. I saw it a couple months ago and tried to convince Mr. Crafty that I NEEDED it and that it was the perfect Christmas fabric for us. We have a less traditional Christmas aesthetic and currently sport a blue & green (I know, we had that blue/green discussion earlier today) mod-looking tree skirt (found at Big Lots but I am pretty sure it was the previous year's Target).


I mean, really Mr. Crafty, the gnome's name is Gnoma Claus. If that's not perfect for me (maybe not you! but definitely me), I don't know what is.


So if someone can please explain to Mr. Crafty why this is a necessary purchase, I will be eternally grateful!

P.S. This is me and a real live gnome I met at the Dbacks game. He was in the section next to us and they kept showing him on the jumbotron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As good a reason as any--because he loves you and wants you to be happy.