Friday, June 11, 2010

Yum!

While at work everyday, I check in on the Craft magazine blog. While they no longer publish Craft anymore, they are constantly updating their blog with new projects and items they find in the crafty bloggy land. Is that a realy word - bloggy land? Ah well, it is now! At least in my little world.

One of the posts this morning is a recipe for homemade peppermint patties! Oh how I love peppermint patties!


Photo courtesy of joyfulabode.com

Now I really want to make this. Problem is that my food processer doesn't want to work. I turn it on and the light comes on but nothing moves. Gotta keep my eye out for a good sale or a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon!

Oh and my other problem is that I am on this 2 week long no-dairy, no-sugar, no-fun diet. OK, it really hasn't been that bad and my face looks skinnier (about 4-5 pounds down on the scale with 3 1/2 days left to go) but I miss milk in my coffee, cheese, yogurt with fruit (I can have the fruit, just not the yogurt), cheese, chocolate, and cheese. I haven't been craving it as bad as I thought I would but I still want to put milk in my coffee every morning before I run out the door to work. And some cheese - to snack on, on my sandwich, wherever!

No comments: